Join me at Be Beautiful Studio in Scottsdale for Community Hip Hop Yoga! Register for the class here or pay with a card on the day of the event, no cash payments accepted.
This 45-minute class, which features a soundtrack of hip hop, soul, r&b and old school jams, is appropriate for all levels of fitness and wellness goals in a challenging, yet relaxing format. Held at Be Beautiful Dance Studio: 14747 N. Northsight Blvd, Ste.106, Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
A few things to know about class:
1) You don't need to come early. Interacting with your fellow students happens from 12:00-12:15, then the physical portion of class is 45 minutes. Since it's a community class, the first 15 minutes is for community!
2) What to wear: regular workout clothes are fine. We work up a good sweat, so something you are comfortable moving in is good.
3) Bring a yoga mat or towel, there are a few to borrow.
4) "Do I Have to Have Yoga Experience?" Hecks no! This class is for all levels of fitness and wellness goals; formatted in a relaxing, yet challenging environment.
5) Payment: pre-register for the class via the link above, no cash will be taken the day of the event.
6) Come with an open mind and be prepared to have fun! I encourage singing, dancing and of course, smiling!
7) What Style of Yoga is It? I'm a unique and outside the box teacher, so this class fuses elements of Hatha and gentle Vinyasa styles
*In keeping with my desire to make health and wellness within our communities accessible to as many people as possible, it's offered at a discounted rate of just $10/class (normal class fee is $15).