So remember when I shared that delicious Slow Cooker Crabapple Butter Recipe? Well, combined with coconut water (or coconut milk!) It is a delicious and unexpected flavor combo to brighten up your morning. See below for the simple recipe. It's even vegan!
- 1/3 C Rolled Oats (not the quick cook kind)
- 2 t Vanilla Extract
- About 1/3 C Crabapple Butter or Apple Preserves
- 1 t Chia Seeds
- 1/3-1/2 C Coconut Water (or Coconut Milk for a creamier oatmeal, adjust liquid to your preference)
- 1 T Coconut Flakes (optional)
- 1 T Agave or Maple Syrup (optional)
- Place Crabapple Butter in the bottom of a mason jar.
- Combine all other ingredients in a bowl and place over the top of crabapple butter (You can just combine everything together at one time if you want, but it visually looks cool to have it separate then stir it all together when you eat it.)
- Leave in the refrigerator overnight. Then you can top with more chia seeds and/or coconut flakes. Enjoy!
© Cazoshay Marie. All rights reserved. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Cazoshay Marie with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.