Strawberry Yogurt Popsicle
Popsicles for breakfast? When they're healthy, why not???
It's still cold in most of the U.S., but the wearher here in Arizona will be pushing 90 this week!
I don't normally do dairy, but I'm looking to add more probiotics into my diet, and summer is right around the corner. So I came up with this easy and healthy yogurt popsicle recipe. You can sub a dairy-free yogurt if you want.
- 2 Cups plain non-fat yogurt
- 1 pkg frozen strawberries
- 4 Tablespoons agave (or more to taste)
- Let strawberries unfreeze, drain the liquid and save for another recipe. (You can also use fresh strawberries.) Purée in a blender or food processor.
- Combine agave and yogurt.
- Put a few spoonfuls of yogurt in your popsicle mold, about halfway full. Add several spoonfuls of strawberry purée, then fill the rest of the way up with yogurt.
- Use a butter knife or chopstick to swirl strawberry purée throughout the yogurt. You can also alternate layers of yogurt and strawberry for a cool look.
- Freeze and enjoy! Kids love it too! Try it with different fruits for different yummy flavors and benefits.
© Cazoshay Marie. All rights reserved.Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Cazoshay Marie with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.