Golden Milk Coffee
Are you a coffee drinker? One of the things I love doing with my wellness business is to take things that we eat or drink anyway and make them a little healthier. Hence today’s recipe for Golden Milk Coffee. Normally I’m not a microwave advocate, but some days you may not have the time or the energy to use the stove. Hey, sometimes it be’s like that! Be gentle with yourself, you don’t have to be perfect. Make wellness work for you!
Read on below for the simple recipe and get your Golden Milk Superfood Powder here.
- 1/4-1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Golden Milk Superfood Powder
- Brewed coffee of choice to fill the mug the rest of the way up
- Agave to taste
- 1/2-1 tsp coconut oil (optional)
- Pour coconut milk into a mug and heat for about 1 minute in the microwave (you can also use the stove)
- Add golden milk powder, agave and coconut oil if you’re using it, use a milk frother or whisk to combine.
- Add coffee and whisk/milk frother it.
©2018 Cazoshay Marie. All rights reserved. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Cazoshay Marie with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
D.I.D. with Cazoshay and its materials are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. All material on this blog is provided for educational purposes only. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified healthcare provider for any questions you have regarding a medical condition, and before undertaking any diet, exercise or other health related program.