Matcha Chia Pudding+Overnight Oats
Hey, hey, hey, it’s #MatchaMonday! 🍵 Check out this lovely layered matcha chia pudding+overnight oats recipe. Matcha, dating back almost 5,000 years to ancient China, is full of antioxidants, gently detoxes the body, boosts metabolism, enhances mood, boosts concentration AND provides vital vitamins & nutrients. You can also reap the self care benefits of matcha externally with my brand new Matcha Moisturizing Stick+Matcha Rose Love Balm feat. Aventurine stones in every jar.
P.S. Everything is better in a champagne glass. 🥂
- 2 C Almond Milk (or any vegan milk, separated)
- 2 tsp matcha powder (separated)
- 4 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 C Oats (can use gluten free)
- 6 T agave (separated, adjust to taste)
- Place one cup of vegan milk in two separate bowls (1 cup in each bowl).
- Add matcha to both bowls (1 tsp in each). Use a whisk or milk frother to combine. It’s okay if there’s a few tiny lumps of matcha.
- Add agave and stir to combine.
- In one bowl stir in the oats, in the other bowl, stir in the chia seeds.
- Store in fridge overnight.
- Alternate layers of oats and chia pudding, or stir overnight oats and chia pudding together for an easy Superfood bowl that’s great for breakfast, lunch or any time!
©2018 Cazoshay Marie. All rights reserved. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Cazoshay Marie with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
D.I.D. with Cazoshay and its materials are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. All material on this blog is provided for educational purposes only. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified healthcare provider for any questions you have regarding a medical condition, and before undertaking any diet, exercise or other health related program.