Vanilla Lemon Meltaways aka The Most Delicious Vegan Vanilla Lemon Raw Cookie Dough Bites You’ve Ever Had
View the full Facebook Live video of the demo for this recipe I shared in collaboration with Natural Grocers.
Flavor combos usually marry the best of two ingredients to create an even more delicious flavor. i.e. peanut butter and jelly, sweet and sour sauce, piña coladas and this recipe’s combo: vanilla lemon.
This delicious vegan recipe capitalizes on the yumminess of both vanilla and lemon and takes you on a blissful taste journey you will want to go on again and again. Kids love this recipe and it’s one you can have them help with when forming the balls.
This recipe really reminds me of raw vanilla lemon cookie dough, and who doesn’t love (safe to eat) cookie dough??? Read on below for the quick and easy recipe.
- 1.5 C almond flour (almond meal)
- 1/3 C coconut flour
- 1/4 C lemon juice or 2 t lemon juice powder
- 6 T agave, maple syrup or coconut nectar
- 10 drops food grade lemon essential oil
- 1 T vanilla extract
- Healthy pinch Himalayan pink salt
- powdered sugar
- melted chocolate
- raw sugar
- coconut flakes
- lemon juice powder
- mini chocolate chips (optional to mix in with dough before rolling into balls)
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor
- Form into balls and add desired toppings (or leave plain)
- Put in fridge for 15-20 minutes before serving
©2018 Cazoshay Marie. All rights reserved. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Cazoshay Marie with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
D.I.D. with Cazoshay and its materials are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. All material on this blog is provided for educational purposes only. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified healthcare provider for any questions you have regarding a medical condition, and before undertaking any diet, exercise or other health related program.