7 Affirmations for Fall with Free Screensavers
I've always thought of autumn as a second spring, an opportunity to restart and realign before the winter months approach. One way to make sure the last part of the year stays on a good note is to make daily affirmations a part of your mindfulness and self care routine. This post includes seven autumn-inspired affirmations to help you make the most of the changing seasons.
- As The seasons change, I embrace transition with joyful anticipation.
- The winds may blow, but I remain calm and steady in all situations.
- Just as trees release dead leaves, I release anything that doesn't serve me.
- My mind and body positively transform with the turning of the season.
- I use my breath to stay in the present moment.
- I remember to take time to care for myself, so that I can effectively care for others.
- Like a bountiful harvest, I am connected to the unlimited source of God's Abundance.
How to use the Phone Screensavers: Open this post on your phone. Long press on the background you want to use, then tap the button that says "Save Image." On an iPhone, you can then go to your Camera Roll, click on the picture you saved, then the rectangle with the up-pointing arrow and select "Use as Wallpaper." It will give you a choice to use it as just your background wallpaper, or to also use it as your lock screen.
For other types of phones, go to the display settings and select the option to upload a new phone background from your camera roll.
©2017 Cazoshay Marie. All rights reserved. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Cazoshay Marie with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.