In time you just might take to feeling better
Time is the beauty of the road being long
-“just wait”, blues traveler
Happy Labor Day, Friends!
I have not been feeling well this weekend due to the injuries I sustained in the accident. It’s VERY frustrating and discouraging at times. But I thought an update with some of the things I’m currently working on along with a special Labor Day discount would be nice to share. Here it is:
- a new batch of Fire Cider #WinterIsComing 🔥
- made a post for no-bake vegan peanut butter cookies🥜
- started an organic coffee tincture and an infused coconut oil for a wake-up-your-skin face+body cream (bye bye tired eyes!) ☕️
- tended my little backyard farm (things are growing like cray-zy!) 👩🏽🌾
- made and fermented the batter for Classic Masala Dosa 🥟
- started a batch of cold brew rosewater tea for a Rosé slushy recipe post 🌹
- made some hibiscus kombucha-a great healthy sub for soda! 🌺
- started preliminary development of a vegan portobello mushroom mousse recipe (so fancy, I may even add truffle oil) 🍄💎
- started a sage tincture from my own plant 🌱
- as requested by you awesome guys that voted on my Instagram Story poll, I also started a post about my newest fave at-home beauty ritual: coffee ice cube facials 💆🏽♀️
Since the accident, trying to keep up with everything while also trying to do what I can with my wellness business can be overwhelming at times. But this wellness lifestyle and sharing it with you is what keeps me going (along with my faith, family, friends and medical team of course). Some of the DIYs and recipes from the list above are already posted here on the site, you can explore the Blog, Shop and Recipe sections as well as my new Podcast!
This week I’ll be posting the interview I did with Wisteria Ward (@wisterianaturally) of Needful Things Natural Home and Body Care(@needfulthingsnatural) this summer in Alaska. Spoiler Alert: She’s going to have a special discount on her amazing natural products for my listeners when the podcast is posted this Wednesday, so don’t miss it!